ORAL AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION - LOGIN HERE
- Abstract must be submitted electronically in MS Word and/or PDF (attachment) through the conference website.
- The creation of a user account is required for the submission of an abstract. The account only needs to be created once and can be re-used for future abstract submission to the conference.
- Click below first and then select on register new account and fill in your details in the online form provided. New users will receive a confirmation email upon submission.
- Authors can upload abstract by uploading it in PDF or MS Word file formats, or you can paste your abstract in the column space provided.
- Registered authors can keep track of their abstract by signing in with registered account username and password at this site.
LOGIN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT HERE
- Accepted abstract and presented in the conference will be published in Journal of Pharmacy and BioAllied Sciences (Scopus-indexed journal).
- All presenter attending the conference must register and pay the full conference fees.
- Abstract should be in English
- The abstract is limited to a maximum of 250 words. Figures, tables, schemes, structural formulae, illustrations and/or graphs of any size are not allowed.
- The following requirement must be strictly observed:
- Font : 12 point; Times New Roman
- Spacing : single
- Alignment : to the left and justified
- The authors’ name and given name provided along with Middle name initials (where applicable) and affiliated institution/s should be in the following style:
Shazia Qasim Jamshed1, Muhammad Umair Khan2, Akram Ahmad2
1 Department of Pharmacy Practice, Kulliyyah of Pharmacy, International Islamic University, Kuantan Campus, Pahang 25200, Malaysia
2 Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, UCSI University, Cheras 56000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Download Abstract Submission Guidelines
Download Abstract Template
FULL ARTICLE GUIDELINES
- Accepted full article will be published in Journal of Pharmacy and BioAllied Sciences (Scopus-indexed journal) with publication fee per article of RM300.00 (USD75.00).
- Length of the article could be up to 2000 words (excluding Abstract, References and Tables).
- Only one table and one figure; self-explanatory and brief legend; (if no figure two tables) are allowed.
- Only 20 references are allowed in the manuscript submission.
- Please do not exceed maximum number of authors allowed.
- Please strictly adhere to the word count limit and format, the Journal will charge additional fee of USD300 if the submission does not meet these criteria.
Download Full Article Submission Guidelines