GENERAL PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- MPS Member rate is applicable to those who already paid subscription for Year 2019.
- All presenter attending the conference must register and pay the full conference fees. Day registration is only allowed for non-presenter.
- Please be advised that we do not have any cancellation or refund policy.
- ICPRP2019 also unable to provide travel costs or registration fee waiver.
- For group registration (5 participants and above) kindly contact us for special rate.
- Any inquiries regarding registration/payment please contact us at email@example.com
- If you require an invitation letter for visa applications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and date of birth clearly stated.
- Please refer to the https://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/apply-for-visa.html for more information on the Malaysia Visa application.
1) IIUM E-PAYMENT GATEWAY
By direct bank transfer for the sum of RM____________ using IIUM E-Payment gateway (PLEASE CLICK BELOW) :
- Credit Card/Debit Card (VISA and Mastercard are acceptable)
- Internet Banking FPX
A receipt will appear after payment made is successful. Please keep this receipt (screenshot or save as PDF) and submit the receipt together with your information in the Registration Form below.
2) DIRECT BANK TRANSFER
By direct bank transfer for the sum of RM __________ via ATM / Cash Deposit Machine / Telegrahic Transfer into:
- Account Name: IIUM Kuantan
- Bank: Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad
- Account No : 06010002738719
- Swift Code: BMMBMYKL
Please keep payment receipt and submit the receipt together as proof of payment with your information in the Registration Form below.
3) LOCAL PURCHASE ORDER (LPO)
ICPRPR2019 also accepts payment through Local Purchase Order (LPO). For those issuing LPO, please note the following:
- ePerolehan No: eP-1009Q0002
- Company Name: Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia
- Registration No: 04093
- eP Contact Person: Madam Nurul Hidayah (+609-5704893)
*Please take note that all participants are required to fill in the registration form below prior issuing LPO. Participants may upload any word document saying that payment will be done via LPO.