Instructions for Poster Presentations
- Poster board size 1m width x 2.5m height (Portrait style).
- The poster size should be in portrait style of 95cm width x 120cm height (height can be extended to 150cm).
- Posters must be prepared as one. The title, authors and institutions should be same as in submitted abstract and should be listed at the top of the poster.
- The sections should be arranged vertically not horizontally.
- The main body of the poster should include relevant headings such as Introduction, Material and Methods, Results, Discussion, References and Acknowledgments.
- The text, illustrations and labels should be legible to be read from a distance of one meter.
- Single spaced 32+ font size is recommended. The text should be concise and easy to read.
On registration day:
- Please report to the Registration Desk to collect your double sided tape.
- Abstract accepted for poster presentation will be given an identity number. Please put up your poster on the poster board that bears the said identity number by 19th October 2019, 8.30 am.
- The poster must be displayed for the whole conference duration i.e. until 20th October 2019, 12.00 pm and should be taken down by 20th October 2019, 12.30 pm.
- Any posters remaining thereafter will be removed by the conference team, after which they will be disposed of if not collected.
- Poster presenters are expected to be present by their posters during breaks and poster sessions.