Abstract submission format
Abstract/papers must be submitted electronically within 250 to 300 words, 12 font size, in MS Word and/or PDF (attachment) through the conference website. Submitted papers must not substantially overlap with papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings. Submitted papers will subject to stringent peer review by at least three members of the international program committee and carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition. Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings.
Language of the Paper: English only
Please follow the given guidelines to submit your abstracts:
- To upload abstracts, users need to first self register. For new users, click on register new account and fill in your details in the form provided.
- Then, sign in with your account username and password.
- You can upload abstracts by uploading it in PDF or Microsoft Word file formats, or you can paste your abstracts in the column space provided.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon submission. You are required to check your review status regularly.
- Any inquires, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org