The following guidelines must be observed by the presenter:
- The length of presentation should not exceed 10 minutes including brief introductory remarks on the topic and the presenter.
- The lighting must be placed in the front of the presenter. Avoid any kind of light and exposure on the background.
- The ambience during the session is sufficient. It is not too dark and too bright.
- Make sure the quality of the voice is good. The use of microphone is encouraged to avoid noise and disturbances on the background.
- The presenter may use PowerPoint slides/visual aid during presentation.
- The presentation must be brief and concise, covering the topic, the objectives, key points, and conclusion.
- The presenters are required to share their PowerPoint presentation or article with participants.
- For any inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com