- Ainaaul Mardhiyah Binti Jamil
- Ummu Athiyah Binti Mohammad Tormizi
- Zainab Sholehah Binti Abdul Rashid
- Zaharul Hafiq Ahmad
- Siti Fatimah Binti Kamaruddin
- Nurmaziah Binti Mohammad Shafie
- Ahmad Razin Bin Zainal Abidin
- Siti Khadijah Binti Ahmad Fauzi
- Ain Najihah Binti Nazarudin
- Mohamad Adib Bin Ismail
- Nurul Syahirah Binti Abdul Halim
- Izzah’ Athirah Binti Rosli
BEST ORAL PRESENTERS (STUDENT CATEGORY)
- Nurrul Hazwani
- Ain Ilmiah
- Muhammad Adib
BEST ORAL PRESENTERS (NON-STUDENT CATEGORY)
- Mardhiah Binti Mohammad
- Ibrahim Bin Abu Bakar
- Izzuddin Bin Hj. Ahmad Nadzirin
Full Paper Deadline
We are honoured to invite you to the International Conference on Malay Medical Manuscripts (ICOMMM 2020). This is the third installation, after ICOMMM 2015 (IIUM Kuantan Campus) and ICOMMM 2018 (Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia). ICOMMM 2020 provides the HIKAM Flagship and the University a platform for self-inspection of the achievements and the non-achievements through this period and to share these findings to a wider audience.
It will also continue to feed into the WHO Integrative Medicine Strategy, the Malaysian Ministry of Health’s Traditional and Complementary Medicine Blueprint 2018-2027, the Convention on Biological Diversity, and the Sustainable Development Goals of UNESCO including tackling issues of patents and biopiracy.
Despite the unprecedented circumstances posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, we must rise to the current challenge to find innovative and creative ways to keep driving science and medicine forward, in pursuit of the next wave of biomedical discoveries and innovations.
Come and join us to discover, innovate and integrate the ancient Malay civilisation with modern science and medicine!