We are delighted to invite you to participate in the 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Automotive and Aerospace Engineering 2021 (ICMAAE’21) to be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 22nd – 23th June, 2021. The main objective of this biennial conference is to provide a forum for engineers, academicians, scientists and researchers to present the result of their research activities in the field of Mechanical, Automotive and Aerospace Engineering.
On this basis, the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) is calling to submit original technical papers for presentation at the 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Automotive and Aerospace Engineering (ICMAAE 2021) which addresses issues that serve the field and the global community.
All presented papers will be published in either of the following journals/ proceedings:
- IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (indexed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index—Science (CPCI-S) (Clarivate, Web of Science) as given HERE).
- Journal of Advanced Research in Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Science (JARFMTS)(Indexed in Scopus and ESCI Journal – Clarivate, Web of Science)
- CFD Letters (SCOPUS-indexed)
- IIUM Engineering Journal (Indexed in Scopus and ESCI Journal – Clarivate, Web of Science )
- FME Transaction Journal (Indexed in Scopus and ESCI Journal – Clarivate, Web of Science)
The authors may select the journal for the publication of their paper. However, the technical committee has the right to accept/reject any submitted paper or to select the publication journal.
Notification of Acceptance of Full Paper
Camera Ready Paper Submission
16th June, 2021
Authors who have already paid the registration fee are requested to register and upload the proof of payment through google from using this link (CLICK HERE)
Click here for information on Payment: Registration Fees
Faculty of Engineering
International Islamic University Malaysia
P.O. Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : (603) 6196 4591
Fax : (603) 6196 4455