Registration & Submission
THE 4TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF LANGUAGES,
EDUCATION AND TOURISM 2021
Formerly known as the International Language and Tourism Conference (ILTC), ICLET 2021 provides a more encompassing avenue for languages, education, tourism and hospitality experts, academicians, practitioners, students and the general research communities to converge and share various matters and studies concerning these areas.
“Language, Education and Tourism –
Embracing Changes and Challenges”
English Language | Bahasa Melayu | اللغة العربية
- Communication Studies
- Intercultural Studies
- Discourse Studies
- Genre Analysis
- Gender Studies
- Language Policy and Planning
- Language and Media Studies
- Education Psychology
- Education Administration
- Islamic Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Technology and Tourism Education
- Educational Leadership and Management
- Sustainable Tourism Planning and Management
Sustainable tourism policy and strategies
- Climate and Tourism
- Culture and Heritage in Tourism
- Creative Industry in Tourism
Objective of ICLET 2021
- Provide exposure and opportunity for students, academics, researchers and practitioners to present in an international level conference which will be a continuous catalytic event for mutual intellectual growth and exchange.
- Provide a platform for students, academics, curriculum developers, service providers and leaders from the industry and academic institutions to engage in latest issues and research on languages, education and tourism in line with the conference theme.
- Provide a networking avenue for all parties involved to support and collaborate with each other in languages, education and tourism research and developments.
Social Media Updates!
Don’t miss out on any of our updates and visit our official social media for other helpful information.
Let's meet online!
Due to the unstable situation of the COVID-19 pandemic, the organizers have decided that ICLET 2021 will be held FULLY ONLINE THROUGH A VIRTUAL PLATFORM. This is to ensure the safety of all participants and to respond to the government’s call to adopt the new norms.
Hence, let’s take this opportunity to join the conference online from the comfort of your own home! Stay tuned and keep updated with us through ICLET 2021 official social media.
We are going to use ZOOM for the conference. Please ensure that you have installed ZOOM application on your devices so that you can access our video meetings on ZOOM.
Day 1: 28th June 2021
Day 2: 29th June 2021
Day 3: 30th June 2021
Abstract Submission 1st March 2021 Final Abstract Submission 1st May 2021
Abstract Submission Extension
14th May 2021
Conference Paper Submission
1st June 2021
Recorded Presentation Final Submission
20th June 2021
*updated on 6th May 2021
The Jamalullail Chair is an initiative under the Perlis Islamic Religious and Malay Customs Council (MAIPs), with the aim of promoting research and specialised studies in the field of Islamic studies, Islamic Banking and Finance, Arabic and English Language Studies, Islamic Tourism and Education.