Academics, researchers, and students are invited to join as research poster presenters or participants.
Government agencies, media practitioners, research partners, industrial players, and non-governmental organisations are welcome to participate to benefit from the research ideas and findings showcased in the event.
Abstracts, posters and presentations are accepted in three languages:
English, Arabic and Malay.
Modes of Presentation
Online – pre-recorded video presentation
Usul al-Din, Qur’anic Studies, Sunnah Studies, Fiqh, Usul al-Fiqh, Shari’ah Studies, Philosophy, Religious Studies, Da’wah and other related themes.
Literature Studies (English, Arabic), Linguistic Studies (English, Arabic), Psychology, Political Science, History, Communication, Sociology & Anthropology and other related themes.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The abstract can be in English, Arabic or Malay languages and consists of 250-300 words.
- Please email the abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “ICONISHS 2023 (RESEARCH AREA)”.
- Research Poster Presentation shall include any one or all of the following:
- Research Ideas
- Research Methodology
- Research Analysis / Research Findings
- Successful abstract will be notified via email.
- The successful participant will be notified to submit the research poster in PDF format along with the recorded version of the research poster presentation in MP4 format latest by 10th July 2023.
- The maximum time limit of the recorded presentation is 5 minutes.
- The evaluation will ONLY be based on the first 5 minutes of the presentation.
★ Best Poster in Islamic Studies ★
★ Impactful Research in Islamic Studies ★
criteria; application-based research, action-based research, intervention-based research, or policy-based research.
★ Best Poster in Human Sciences ★
★ Impactful Research in Human Sciences ★
criteria; application-based research, action-based research, intervention-based research, policy-based research.