GUIDELINES FOR PRE-RECORDED VIDEO PRESENTATION
INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE SYMPOSIUM
CENTRE OF LANGUAGES AND PRE-UNIVERSITY ACADEMIC DEVELOPMENT (CELPAD)
INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PRESENTERS
Firstly, we would like to congratulate you for being accepted as a paper presenter in ILS 2022. In order to ensure the smooth-running of this symposium, outlined here are important information related to your presentations.
As this is an online symposium, the virtual platform that will be used is ZOOM. Thus, please ensure that you have access to the ZOOM platform.
Communication before the symposium:
Announcements will be posted regularly on the symposium website. (https://conference.iium.edu.my/ILS2022/). Please refer to the announcements for registrations/submissions/current updates.
Communication during the symposium:
A Hotline email, (email@example.com) will be made available from 9.00am to 5pm, 27th to 28th September 2022. This is to assist in any matters or if you have any queries. Please also refer to the announcements for latest updates from the secretariat throughout the symposium.
A schedule for the presentations for all papers and forums will be posted on the ILS 2022 official website. Please check the slot assigned for your presentation and take note of the recording links.
For pre-recorded presentations, please adhere to the guidelines below:
1.0 Pre-recorded Videos
The videos should be clear in both sound and image. Please submit your recorded presentation file with the slide presentation to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ILS 2022 Pre-recorded Presentation<space> Name and Paper ID.
Your video recordings should not exceed 10 minutes.
1.1 Video Presentation Format
- Presentations in the English language, Bahasa Melayu and Arabic are welcome.
- There should be no background music.
- The first slide should consist of your photo, the title of your paper, author’s name and affiliation.
- The video resolution should be of high definition (720p or 1080p) to prevent any-screening related issues. Please do not use high bandwidth applications to produce your videos. The suggested platforms are Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Screencast-o-matic, Powerpoint slides. You are welcome to use creative ways for the presentation.
1.2 Instructions for Presenters
- The video recordings will be made available on the website during the parallel sessions.
- Please ensure that you go to the link of your presentation and be ready to answer any queries about your presentations on the chat boxes during the parallel sessions.
- You can access the recordings and continue to respond to queries until 16 October 2022.